Open Mid-May to Mid-October.
There are 22 cabins of various sizes situated near or directly on the shore of beautiful Beaver Lake. You may choose from new or heritage log cabins. Most cabins are equipped with showers (hot and cold water) as well as flushing toilets. The heritage cabins have cold running water only and outhouse toilet facilities. Central washroom facilities with flushing toilets and hot showers are available in the campground.
Each cabin is equipped with an airtight wood-burning stove for heat, a propane stove for cooking, and in our newer cabins, refrigerators are in place. The cabins feature electric lights (with 24-hour electric power) and an outlet for a radio. Basic cooking utensils such as dishes, pots and pans, cutlery and dish soap are supplied. Please bring your own bedding (sleeping bags & pillows), towels, coolers, and other personal items.
Sleeps 8 | Indoor Plumbing
- 1 queen bed (1st bedroom main floor)
- 1 double bed & 1 single bed (2nd bedroom main floor)
- 2 single beds & 2 double beds (loft)
- Cooking stove (4 burners)
- Oven and full size fridge
- Kitchen fully equipped with pots & pans etc.
- 1 wood stove
- Shower and toilet
- Floor plan
- Low/High Season: $180 – $210
Sleeps 6 | Indoor Plumbing
Cabin Reservation Inquiry
To make a reservation inquiry, please fill out the form below. Most of our units are booked by early reservations. Minimum two-night booking (three nights on long weekends).
Please make note of our Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be received 30 days prior to arrival for full refund minus $40 administration fee per unit.
- Cancellations received after 30 days prior to arrival day, you are responsible for all nights reserved.
- Prices based on 2 adults.
- Add $13.00 for each extra person.
- Extra children 3 – 10 yrs add $7.00 per night, extra children 2 yrs and younger are free.
- Bring own bedding & towels.
- Dogs on leash allowed, $7.00 per night.
* High season – From mid June to mid September